GSM-Kishtwar Forum
please login or register
GSM-Kishtwar Forum
please login or register
GSM-Kishtwar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSM-Kishtwar Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please and Please keep posting and make this forum successful

Share | 

Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mehmood Riaz
Mehmood Riaz
Founder of the Forum

Founder of the Forum

Male
Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG Right_bar_bleue

Reg.date : 2007-12-11

Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG _
PostSubject: Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG   Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:32 am

# You will need the following.. Windows 2000 / XP
# Basic Knowledge of the Command Prompt
# WinRar

1. Gather your image and the files you wish to lodge into it. Here I have a meeting.txt which I will hide inside my toshow.jpg.
2. Add the files you want to hide into a new RAR archive. (so meeting.txt.rar created newly)
3. Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where your files are located, e.g., 'C:\hidden'.
5. At command prompt type 'copy /b toshow.jpg + meeting.txt.rar lizard.jpg' (without quotes).
(toshow.jpg is the picture I want to show, meeting.txt.rar is the file to be hidden, and lizard.jpg is the file which contains both.)
6. Now test the lizard.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
7. Now try opening that same lizard.jpg file from menu: file->open of WinRar. It will show the original hidden file meeting.txt.

Done !!!!!

Now lizard.jpg is a simple JPEG for others, but it contains a secret file meeting.txt for you !!!!!!!!!

here is a test image..
Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG Lizardli7
Save this picture in your desktop and open normally and open in winrar to see the difference.
Back to top Go down
http://global-kishtwar.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSM-Kishtwar Forum  :: LEARNING & TUTORIALS :: PC RELATED-